The "Royal Chapel" of St. Aikaterini located in a short walk from the Nicosia-Limassol motorway, on the western edge of the village tower. It is built on a low hill that overlooks a tributary of the River Trimithias.
It is a small, single-room and vaulted building without arch. Previously should portico stretching on three sides except the east. Until at least the end of the 19th century the church was surrounded by ruins that would belong in a mansion the only one associated with the chapel. Today only traces of them survive.
It was built by the Lusignan King Janus in 1421 and includes a mural with King and wife, Charlotte de Bourbon. The Royal Chapel, which is considered one of the most interesting buildings that survived the era of the Franks, located in the Tower of Larnaca.
Between painting temple decoration includes a series heraldry medieval Kingdom of Cyprus, while over in many parts of the painting surface incisions are made by travelers and pilgrims of the Middle Ages. Many of them bear dates included within the 15th and the 16th century
Address: Royal Chapel Tower, Larnaca
Operating Hours: Daily: Any suitable time
Season: all year round
Entrance Fee: 2,50 Euro